Monday, February 10, 2014

Big, Big News!

Drumroll, please...

I'm pleased (well, ecstatic is more like it) to announce that my fabulous agent, Myrsini Stephanides, negotiated a three book deal with Berkley Prime Crime for my new cozy series, Brewing Trouble!!!

The first book in the series will be TO BREW OR NOT TO BREW, and will likely be published in late 2015 (we don't have the schedule yet, so that could change). To read a blurb of the book, just click on the Brewing Trouble tab at the top of this page.

11 comments:

Jenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mary Sutton said...

Congratulations, Joye!

Mary Sutton said...

Uh, congratulations Joyce! Yes, yes I do know your name (stupid sticky post-lunch fingers).

Marina Sofia said...

Wonderful news, congrats! Would love to read and review it.

Joyce Tremel said...

Thanks, everyone!

cathy corn said...

I am thrilled for you! The best news I've heard this year.

Ramona said...

Congratulations, Joyce! With this beer theme, you should be able to throw an extra fun launch party!

Joyce Tremel said...

Thanks, Cathy!

Joyce Tremel said...

Thanks, Ramona. There will definitely be beer. And I expect you to be there!

Lee Lofland said...

This is absolutely fantastic news. Congratulations! I'm anxious for the world to meet your main character.

Joyce Tremel said...

Thanks, Lee!