Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goodbye Pitt Girl!

I guess it was bound to happen, but The Burgh Blog is no more.

Written by an anonymous blogger known only as Pitt Girl, it was one of the funniest, entertaining blogs around. She said goodbye yesterday, as apparently, some douchebags were on the verge of finding out her true identity. In the spirit of true superheroes everywhere, she made the ultimate sacrifice in order to keep her identity a secret.

Pitt Girl is a funny, talented writer and she will be sorely missed.

PG, if you happen to read this, and you ever want to do a guest blog, you're more than welcome here!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I was shocked and so sad when I read Pitt Girl's good-bye message. Reading her blog always made me laugh.

What a sad, sad day for the city.

Anonymous said...

I was surprised when I found out this morning. And greatly disappointed when the keeper of this blog didn't call and tell me. I'm even more shocked that mom used the word "douchebag" in a blog entry that didn't mention the rest of the family.

Annette said...

Oh, CRAP! I'm way behind on my blogs and now THIS has happened. I'm devastated. How will I ever get the truth about what's going on in Pittsburgh any more????

Aaarrrggghhhh!