Friday, May 23, 2008

Indy vs Titanic

As much as I want to see this (probably when it comes out on DVD):




Indy has a bit of competition this weekend.


In today's Pittsburgh Tribune Review there's an article about a new exhibit at the Carnegie Science Center that opens this weekend. TITANIC: THE ARTIFACT begins a three month run on Saturday. Other than seeing many artifacts from the doomed vessel, visitors to the exhibit get a chance to tour several full-size replicas of rooms on the Titanic. Upon arrival to the exhibit, visitors are given a "boarding pass" with the name of a person who had been an actual passenger on the ship. At the end of the self-guided tour, visitors will learn the fate of their passenger.




History geek that I am, this is almost cooler than Indy.

Almost.

3 comments:

Judy Schneider said...

Joyce, I want to see the movie and the exhibit! With an eleven-year old son at my side, both are a must!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Annette said...

I'm planning on seeing both, too. I think it better to go see Indy first. The Titanic exhibit will be there through the summer.

Unless it hits an iceberg.

Vangie said...

Good post.